For the past couple of years, more and more cosmetic companies have incorporated Argan oil in many of their beauty products.
After all, this highly precious oil is dubbed as the liquid gold by many experts in the field of beauty. However, you don’t need to wait for cosmetic companies to process Argan oil in order for you to benefit from it.
In fact, many people opt to use Argan oil in its raw form because of the wonders it can do. Argan oil in its purest form is commonly used by many people who have hair problems.
Do you know that:
- Argan oil can stop the curliness and roughness of the hair because it is highly efficient in hydrating the hair strands? This means that, even if you don’t go the beauty salon to have the pricey hot oil treatment, you can still have that shiny straight hair. Furthermore, you need not resort to the even more costly hair-rebond that makes the hair straight but flat.
- Argan oil can bring back the smoothness of unmanageable hair? Hence, if you are one of those people who have uncooperative hair, it’s high time that you tried Argan oil.
- Argan oil can strengthen the hair? Well, this is because Argan oil oozes with natural antioxidants that lead to the repair of the hair’s damaged cellular membrane.
- Argan oil is an ideal treatment for damaged hair? The reason for this is that Argan oil is loaded with Vitamin E. Vitamin E is very potent in restoring the lost nutrients of the hair that has been subjected to lots of heat, styling, and chemicals.
- Argan oil is non-greasy? Since it is non-greasy, it locks in the moisture of the hair as it brings back its luster.
- Argan oil is ideal for people who are fond of having their hair dyed? It is a fact that constant coloring of the hair can damage the hair badly. More often than not, hair that is colored frequently becomes brittle and rough. However, if you have colored hair, and you use Argan oil, not only your hair will be protected from becoming brittle, but its color will become more vibrant, too.
- Argan oil contains high levels of unsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 9? These unsaturated fatty acids take charge of the strengthening of the protein structures of the hair. These are also responsible for the nourishing the pores of the scalp and the roots of the hair.
Because of these things that Argan oil can do to the hair, it is not really surprising why many beauty companies are crazy about it in incorporating it to their respective hair beauty products.
But, of course, Argan oil’s wonders is not only limited to its benefits to the hair. It is also a favorite ingredient to many skin-care products such as moisturizers, liquid foundation, and many more.
Without question, this beauty oil has every right to be called as the liquid gold.